It's so much work to get them all dressed to go out, they can miss out on a little sledding.
But today it was so much more.
Jeremiah shoveling snow with great focus
Jumping over the creek to get to the sledding hill
Sarah sledding down the big hill by herself
Rolling up huge snowballs and watching them shatter as they were dropped
A neighborhood friend hopping on the back of our sled and riding down with Jeremiah and I
Cheerful snowball fights (that's right, no tears)
Sarah and I pulling Joshua around in a little sled
Joshua throwing snow around and trying to crawl down the hill
I could only get pictures of the beginning of our time, but today it was worth it to get outside.
It was more than just sledding.
looks like fun, have more fun this weekend.. .courtney says more is coming! Enjoy
ReplyDeleteawesome! isn't it fun when our expectations get blown away and reality ends up being so much better??
ReplyDelete