We had the kids outside and Jeremiah decided he wanted to wash our cars (we obliged). As soon as the water started flowing, 3 other kids were so interested in car washing that they each went home and got their own sponge to help out. Once the cars were clean (well, kid-cleaned) some races around the block began. It's been so nice to be outside!
Balloons! On Wednesday we went and checked out our new church property. Aaron works with the Junior High and had an event where they wrote on all the concrete floors with sharpies (before the carpet is laid). The kids and I checked it all out and came home with the balloons that were used to draw attention to the door. Joshua was clearly more excited about the balloons than the building, Jeremiah was cold and didn't like walking through the construction site, and Sarah was excited about the new kindergarden room being attached (with a divider) to the first grade room. Someone else took pictures, hopefully I'll get them soon.
Here's a recent shot of Sarah and I.
Love the update but I can't see any of the pictures. :-(
ReplyDelete