Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nine Months

Joshua turned nine months old yesterday. He continues to love crawling all over the place and pulling up to standing. Joshua now babbles! He went from not babbling to mamama, dadada, rarara, and lalala all within a couple days.

Joshua is a Mommy's boy. He is typically content until I walk in the room, at which point he insists that I hold him and take care of him. He seems to think that I know what his issue is and how to fix it (poopy diaper, hungry, thirsty, tired) because he will keep coming back to me until I've taken care of whatever he needs. Then he will go back to playing.

We've all had the flu this past month, but it hit Joshua harder than any of us. His fever was up to 104, and lasted for 4 days. You would never have known from his behavior though, because even while sick, he was generally content. I guess that's just his personality.

One fun thing this month has been watching Joshua enjoy playing with Sarah and Jeremiah. He loves it when they sing songs to him, or just put him in a box and push him around.

1 comment: