Thursday, November 5, 2009

Not so safe

Joshua has become more challenging to watch this week.
He tries to crawl off our bed.

Has splashed in the toilet.

Tried to eat a lego (there's a little red lego square in his mouth here)

And tried to crawl up the stairs, only to fall down a couple.

I think his crib might be the only place he's safe. But I can guarantee that the gate is up, the bathroom doors are closed, and the older two have had talks about keeping small things off the floor (in addition to me trying to survey for little things all the time).

3 comments:

  1. ha! and it's only beginning...

    i've had to put a pack n play up in the kitchen for when i'm making dinner...i just can't keep up with sawyer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this phase, oh the fun :)

    ReplyDelete