Aww little peanut Joshua! What exactly was the cyst? Does it have a technical name? How are you all otherwise? We are all pretty good, Pete went to Africa again in August, Catherine and I went on a week long mission trip to West Virginia, nothing like 'missionary work' in your own home state and Emily is now in high school youth group. Sarah looks very grown up with her haircut and Jeremiah looks very businesslike with his vacuum. love you all!
I like the new background and you're right the mohawk is AWESOME!! LOL. PS, good to get Jeremiah working on things now, start him early..
ReplyDeleteAww little peanut Joshua! What exactly was the cyst? Does it have a technical name? How are you all otherwise? We are all pretty good, Pete went to Africa again in August, Catherine and I went on a week long mission trip to West Virginia, nothing like 'missionary work' in your own home state and Emily is now in high school youth group. Sarah looks very grown up with her haircut and Jeremiah looks very businesslike with his vacuum. love you all!
ReplyDelete