Saturday, December 12, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge


Amongst the chaos of Christmas preparations, some changes in Aaron's work, and the busyness of life with three small children, we took a break to go to the Great Wolf Lodge for a couple nights. The lodge has an indoor waterpark and lots of activities on site.

We got a special group rate, booked early, and ended up with a room upgrade to a room with a fireplace and separate space for the kids. I loved having the fireplace to warm me up, but since we've been back I've had to adjust to our house being much colder than the lodge.

Some of our friends went too. Here is Sarah with Meghan. We went out to dinner with Meghan's family our second night, and Meghan decided it was her favorite part of their vacation. Sarah loved having her friend there to laugh with and enjoy everything.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I didn't know about the upgrade, how cool was that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fun pictures! and looked like such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete