Thursday, December 17, 2009

sweet night

My blogger/adopted missionary friend Julie came to visit this past week and I have loved getting to see her and talk to her.
I had never met her, although I'd seen her at a couple missions conferences, I read her blog, and our shepherd group adopted her family as our missionaries.
In the spring her oldest (Eli) was sick and our family prayed for him a lot.
On Saturday I let Sarah know that Eli was going to be at church.
"You mean the Eli Anderson?" He's a celebrity around here.
They went to church and out to dinner with us.
All the kids acted like they were old friends and were bouncing off the walls before we left the restaurant.
But that's not what this post is about.
Monday night I got to go to Courtney's house and have a sweet ladies night with Julie.
She describes it well, so I'll let her do the talking and take the pictures.
Let me just say that it was a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment