Saturday, September 26, 2009

Baking

I love to bake. I also love how my bread machine will make dough for me.
This week I made two batches of cinnamon buns. The first turned out okay. The second turned out great.
Here are my helpers..
 

Aaron and I have a debate going. Are cinnamon buns dessert or breakfast?

4 comments:

  1. I say both... why pick one or the other... start and end the day with both :) YUM. I would love your recipe for these. I got a bread maker last christmas and love learning new recipes with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. breakfast-but I am an Osborne, so I don't know if my vote counts. -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOTH! Sorry, I'm late commenting...trying to catch up on my blog reading. But cinnamon rolls for sure go for either! ;-) In the morning, they are good for breakfast. After dinner, they are great for dessert!

    ReplyDelete