Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cox Farms

Sarah went to Cox Farms with our homeschool coop a couple weeks ago. Of course she had a wonderful time and has told us all about it. She gets to bring in show and tell next week and I've been trying to explain to her that while the pumpkin she got at Cox Farms is special, all the other kids in her class got one too, and she might need to pick something a little more unique.

On the hayride.

We've been hearing all about the different slides.

Feeding some goats. I almost included the picture of her milking a cow, but as a nursing mom, it made me a little uncomfortable.

Showing off her pumpkin, or really just eating another apple. I hear she ate three apples.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun times! Our house got pretty chilly before the government cut our heat on, too. Good idea on the pumpkins. Last year I didn't get to the market early enough so Archie had a painted grapefruit! We didn't know Aaron was taking seminary classes. Has he done lots?

    ReplyDelete