Here he is, standing at the train table, looking so proud of himself. I never let the older two even touch the dishwasher. Poor baby, I won't let him pull his bib off. Does he not know how messy of an eater he is?
HAHA! Hunt always asks me how long until Archie can start washing dishes. If we ever have a dishwasher, I'll teach him quick to load it. What's with babies and bibs? Archie doesn't like his either!
That last face is hilariously precious! Keeping that bib on was going to be the end of his little world!
ReplyDeleteHAHA! Hunt always asks me how long until Archie can start washing dishes. If we ever have a dishwasher, I'll teach him quick to load it. What's with babies and bibs? Archie doesn't like his either!
ReplyDeletei have a picture of Jasper in our dishwasher too, isn't it funny how babies love it!
ReplyDelete