Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One of those days

Today has been one of those days when you're just glad it's over.

I had to drive Sarah to school this morning and it just felt like I was driving all morning.
Jeremiah tested the facilities of a Burger King on the way to dropping off Sarah at school, making the traffic more stressful. He has a cold and I'm hoping and praying that the fluid on his right ear (as seen by the doctor yesterday) won't turn into his first ear infection since his tubes came out in the spring.
Joshua spent the morning and early afternoon napping in his carseat, and decided to protest his afternoon nap. He also has a huge gash across his nose which I think is from his fingernails (they're cut now). It looks bad and makes me look like a delinquent Mom.
And I tried to set up a playdate for a day that I know I am busy.

So thankful today is over.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful that it is over too and praying that tomorrow is a better one!!!

    ReplyDelete