I hope it's teething or just part of the age, but he suddenly has quite an opinion about what he'd like to eat or do. As soon as he's had a taste of something sweet or that he'd like more of, he refuses to eat anything else and screams until you give him what he wants (or until he realizes Mommy won't give in).
Joshua is also into everything. I turn around and he has found something new to dump out or stick into his mouth.
He is cruising a bit more and has stood unasisted for a few seconds here and there, but mostly loves to crawl. Both Sarah and Jeremiah were walking by eleven months; I'm just hoping he'll walk before the summer.
Despite my challenges with him, Joshua can still be very sweet. He signs milk and his own version of please (more of a wave than the real please, but I'll take anything slightly polite). He also says "mamama" when he wants me, called my mom's dog "duh", and likes to say "touch" when it comes to playing with his elephant mobile from Copenhagen.
I recognize that porcupine sweater he is wearing. So cute! -Amber
ReplyDeletei remember always finding Jasper with tissues. Now he still does it but he is "blowing his nose" apparently a lot!
ReplyDelete