Mary, another college friend came to visit me this week. It was great to see her and her about how she is doing. It worked out great with naptime that everyone got to see her, but I also got some time alone with her. I like how real Mary is, and also how caring. I appreciate how she has continued pursuing our friendship, even though I can be hard to get ahold of.
I love it when people come to visit me, particularly during naptime or after my children have gone to bed. With three under five, it is hard for me to get anywhere to visit people. Even if I do get somewhere to see my friends, Sarah and Jeremiah can easily dominate the conversation and it is a lot of work to keep Joshua from destroying places or injuring himself. I have such great times of quiet and calm every day, and love filling those times with people I care about.
Thank you Mary, for coming to see me!
No comments:
Post a Comment