Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Counting

Some things I have considered counting:

1. number of flights of stairs I do each day.
2. number of times I wash my hands each day. between Joshua's diapers, helping Jeremiah on the potty, and cooking where I am constantly going back and forth between food and children it happens a lot.
3. number of laundry loads in a year. I think it's around 1/day, but I know the winter will bring more.
4. number of bananas eaten in a year. each child basically eats one per day. that adds up quickly
5. gallons of milk drank in a year. each child is drinking about a gallon a week.

1 comment:

  1. The gallons of milk is a scary number around here too. I've wondered at times what percentage of our grocery budget is consumed by the milk purchases, but I am somewhat afraid to do the calculation!

    ReplyDelete