Sunday, August 2, 2009

Toys

Amber and Brent's house is full of toys. Whether it is a basketball court, a zip line, a boat, marble works, everyone seemed to find something to play with.

Jeremiah was trying to take the bastketball from me. I was amazed I still had some dribbling skills left.

Here's the zipline. Sarah went first. I was surprised that she wasn't scared.
After the kids got turns in the hammock all the adults went with just the bar. I won't share any pictures of me ungracefully flying down it.
Then Jeremiah decided to climb the ladder and have a turn of his own. Aaron let him climb up the ladder and stayed close as he zipped down the line. I watched from a distance in fear, accepting that sometimes Daddy lets them do more adventurous things than I am comfortable with, but I still trust him.

For my birthday we went out on the boat. Jeremiah was scared at first, but got so comfortable he fell asleep on the ride home. He was still holding his juice box when he fell asleep.


We had a fun visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment