Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to ...

Here's today's picture of Joshua. He was happy in the exersaucer. He was not happy on the floor today. He is in the stage of going backwards when he tries to move forward and does not like it.





If I can get a picture of Jeremiah with his eyes open, I will probably frame it. Until then I will settle for a picture of three happy children.





This evening we were building with blocks. We built a rocket ship (my idea), a princess (Sarah's idea), and a birthday cake (Jeremiah's idea). As Sarah was finishing off the birthday cake she put 4 "candles" on top. I asked if they were for her birthday, but Jeremiah insisted it was for his birthday. What followed...





I guess you can't fault a 2 year old for wanting it to be his birthday again.

No comments:

Post a Comment